2. Nice and open watch face, two dials and a quite elegant style of font for the numbers. It’s quite wide, which I’m not usually keen on, but I’d probably get this one.
3. Again, as this one is essentially a brown version of 2, I am in favour. I prefer it in brown, it goes well with blue that is usually my default colour.
4. I’m a big fan of this one - practically minimal detailing, although it still has a few dials and the strap is a bit weird at the top. I also quite like the slender watch hands in blue, a strong look.
5. Definitely one I wouldn’t go for. Bulky, fabric strap and just a mess on the watch face. It also appears to have a compass built in which is another pointless extra. My brother would probably love it.
6. This is ridiculous. When did square watch faces become a thing?