2. Nice, with a healthy dose of dials and switches on the side too. Dark watch face is a nice contrast to usual and the numbers are written in a good smooth font. I could probably get this.
3. Not usually a huge fan of metal straps and it has a fair few dials on the face. Probably less than likely for me.
4. Sorry but this is just a bit too clinical for me. Plus… black and gold? Straddling that balance between bling and minimalist.
5. Another minimalist. This one is slightly more attracting without the in-your-face gold effect, but the colour scheme of the watch face doesn’t make telling the time at speed very easy. Seems illogical.
6. This is a good balance between clarity and tidiness. Bold, but not huge numbers, clear hands and no additional dials cluttering up the face..
ere to edit.